As it is likely that you will keep your MUKA bed for a very long time, we wanted it to be beautiful! Made of birch plywood with oak veneer, its design is in line with the movement of Vegetal Design and its slightly recessed legs give it an aerial appearance, as if levitating.
The new MUKA Evolutionary Bed 2020 Edition will allow you to make your bed evolve according to your child’s needs
The MUKA 140 cm extension allows you to transform the 90 cm base into a 140 x 70 cm cot, which includes 3 different positions:
- Closed bed,
- Bed with a small opening (which prevents the child from falling)
- or Bed with a large opening (which allows a parent to sit next to their child to read a story for example).
For the mattress, you can choose the extension Mattress 140 or a complete mattress 70 x 140 cm thicker and firmer optional)
Features and characteristics
- Extension of the evolutionary bed in birch plywood, oak decor.
- Dimension of the Bed : 70 x 140 x H 80 cm
- Can be used for up to 6 years.
- Metal structure.
- 3 positions Closed, Small opening, Large opening
- Made in the EU by Charlie Crane
- Do-it-yourself installation
- Complies with standard NF EN 716 (2008) + A1 (2013).
- Does not include the mattress (extension 70×50 cm or complete mattress 140 x 70 cm in option)
Content of the packaging
- 2 side panels of 50 cm each
- 2 opening finishing panels
- 2 flat baseboards 20 cm / 50 cm
- 1 extension of bed base in medium 70 x 50 cm
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 1 user manual EN, FR, DE, NL, ES, IT