As it is likely that you will keep your MUKA bed for a very long time, we wanted it to be beautiful! Made of birch plywood with oak veneer, its design is in line with the movement of Vegetal Design and its slightly recessed legs give it an aerial appearance, as if levitating.
The new MUKA Evolutionary Bed 2020 Edition will allow you to make your bed evolve according to your child’s needs
The MUKA 90 cm base is both a cradle (thanks to its top box spring) and a cot (bottom box spring), which you can use until your child is about 2 years old. The size 70 x 90 cm being unusual, Charlie Crane also offers an optional collection of bed linen (mattress protector and fitted sheets) adapted to this format.
Features and characteristics
- Evolutionary bed in birch plywood, oak decor.
- Can be used from 0 to 2 years, then 6 years (with 140 cm extension or Junior extension).
- Dimension of the Bed: 70 x 90 x H 80 cm
- Metal structure.
- 2 box spring positions: High (cradle, until your child turns over alone), Low.
- Mattress Cover 100% cotton made in France – Certipur certified polyester foam padding. thickness 8 cm
- Wooden panel and metal structure manufactured in the EU by Charlie Crane.
- Do-it-yourself installation
- Complies with standard NF EN 716 (2008) + A1 (2013).
Content of Packaging
Delivered in 4 packages including:
- Metal structure composed of 4 parts including 2 extensible parts
- 4 corners’ in birch plywood, Oak decor
- 4 plywood panels 30 cm wide 30 cm
- 2 plywood panels width 40 cm
- 4 feet in plywood
- 2 bed bases in medium 70 x 45 cm
- 2 base supports high 64 cm + 2 base supports high 44 cm
- 1 mattress 70 x 90 cm, thickness 8 cm
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 1 user manuals EN, FR, DE, DE, NL, ES, IT